~Open Hotel Fansite~
Hey it seems Your not Logged in!! So why dont u do it now!! or you can register!! xD Duh!
~Open Hotel Fansite~
Hey it seems Your not Logged in!! So why dont u do it now!! or you can register!! xD Duh!
~Open Hotel Fansite~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Open Hotel Fansite~

Here is one of Open Hotels fansites!! Here you can post your thoughts ideas and basically anything about open. Also meet other open Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade!

New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexlangley

Respect : 1

New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Empty
PostSubject: New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:35 am

Heyy, just wondering if you want help with designing this website and getting loads of ideas from me , upto you.

Alex
Back to top Go down
alexlangley

PostSubject: Price page?   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:37 am

how about a page with all the furniture values? would be helpfull seen as im new and i need to know the prices.
Back to top Go down
TatiHearts
Admin
Admin
TatiHearts

Respect : 2

PostSubject: Re: New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:52 am

Thanks for the ideas and welcome to my forum,
I just made it so its pretty much my baby xD

But i am definately hiring Mods and etc.. so just answer a few Q. for me and if i like what I see, then i will hire you :]

I will message u the Questions

Thanks for Joining! whats ur open name btw?
Back to top Go down
http://openfanatics.omgforum.net
alexlangley

PostSubject: heyy   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:16 pm

My open name is obamathesecond, at the moment im working on my own server and its coming along pretty well, it should be done in about 2 weeks but since i already have loads of website that get users daily it should'nt be a problem releasing this! Just need to figure a name to call it! Smile
Back to top Go down
TatiHearts
Admin
Admin
TatiHearts

PostSubject: Re: New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:20 pm

alexlangley wrote:
My open name is obamathesecond, at the moment im working on my own server and its coming along pretty well, it should be done in about 2 weeks but since i already have loads of website that get users daily it should'nt be a problem releasing this! Just need to figure a name to call it! Smile

Awsome!! And good luck!!

And ty for joining my forum btw :]

if you want a staff position go to the announcements sections and youll see the StaffApps thread, id love to see ur application!!
Back to top Go down
MaggiROCKS
V.I.P
V.I.P
MaggiROCKS

PostSubject: Re: New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 pm

alexlangley wrote:
how about a page with all the furniture values? would be helpfull seen as im new and i need to know the prices.

I think that would be a great idea also.
Back to top Go down
fabglam13
Admin
Admin
fabglam13

Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 pm

alexlangley wrote:
Heyy, just wondering if you want help with designing this website and getting loads of ideas from me , upto you.

Alex

that's a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
TatiHearts
Admin
Admin
TatiHearts

PostSubject: Re: New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:33 am

energy wrote:
alexlangley wrote:

this would be nice. 'cuhs openvalues don't have all the values for vip and raresxD

OoO i like the way u think >Very Happy

so thsi is wat imma do

imma make a new forum categorie
Values

then il let u [Melissa] post some values Very Happy
then i can post some myself and so can Magg an the rest of our staff

so one person doesntdo EVERYTHING <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?   New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New layout? Many new pages? want help with this website?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Open Hotel Fansite~ :: The Members Area :: Ideas/Suggestions?-
Jump to: