~Open Hotel Fansite~
Hey it seems Your not Logged in!! So why dont u do it now!! or you can register!! xD Duh!
~Open Hotel Fansite~
Hey it seems Your not Logged in!! So why dont u do it now!! or you can register!! xD Duh!
~Open Hotel Fansite~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Open Hotel Fansite~

Here is one of Open Hotels fansites!! Here you can post your thoughts ideas and basically anything about open. Also meet other open Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade!

Updated Info!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerbo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Kerbo

Respect : 1

Updated Info! Empty
PostSubject: Updated Info!   Updated Info! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:12 am

So some of you may know that I have been chosen as one of the new Cadets on Open Hotel. This means that I can share with you, if Im allowed, the most up to date information on upcoming Events, furni additions, Forum news and MUCH more!

I hope this comes in handy to most of you as you get the oportunity to perhaps know what's happening before anyone else does!

Ill try my hardest to update this forum on the latest happenings as soon as I can rabbit
Back to top Go down
TatiHearts
Admin
Admin
TatiHearts

Respect : 2

Updated Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated Info!   Updated Info! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:57 am

Tysvm Thats awsome!!!
Congrats on cadet and may it lead to much moreee
like mod >:]

ily and your the best <3
Back to top Go down
http://openfanatics.omgforum.net

Updated Info!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Open Hotel Fansite~ :: Everything Open :: Open Talk-
Jump to: